You don’t have to register to our website to be able to make purchases from our online store. Once you submit an order, you can not cancel it. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, at our discretion.
On completing your order, you are given the following choices to make your payment:
• Paypal: At PointOut Polewear you have the choice to make you payment using PayPal™. By choosing this payment method, you are automatically transfered to the completely secure SSL environment of PayPal ™ website, where you can complete the payment using your credit card without dangers and risks. The PayPal ™ enables you to do the transaction, even if you have no personal account there.
• Payment by Credit Card through Viva Payments: If you want your payment to be made by credit card, you must fill in the “Payment Details”all the necessary details of the card holder. If there are no correct date entered, the transaction will be canceled. The shipping address can remain the same or enter a different one. The on-line payment by credit card is processed via the secure system “Secure Socket Layer” which ensures the encoding (encrypting) of your banking information when transmitted to the web. All the payments made at pointoutpolewear.com are monitored and evaluated by the Viva Payments Services S.A. All transactions on our website are ensured by Viva Payments Services S.A. If Viva Payments estimates that there is a risk during your transaction and refuse to guarantee the security of it, we are able to refuse the processing of your order.
• Cash on delivery: If you are a Greek resident, you have the choice to pay for your order upon delivery.
Goods ordered by you remain our property until you pay for them in full.
You as the customer has the right to return an order any time within 14 business days, beginning the day after you received the products. We offer you refund on all purchases (the value of the apparel ordered) if returned in the condition in which they were sold within 14 days beginning on the day after you received the products. The refund is only offered if the products are not used and returned to us in their original condition.
If you decide to return the products, the products must not be used and must be handled with care while they are in your possession. The goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged, with their original packaging and as soon as reasonably possible. When trying on items of clothing, please ensure you handle the product with care. We can’t accept returns of items where these instructions have not been followed.
When returning products, you need to fill in the return form. With this form you will write your contact information and bank details. After we have received the products, we will refund the money back to your account. Please note that we are not able to provide free return, so the customer is responsible for the fees of delivering the products to us.
To cancel an order, you must inform us in writing. If we have already delivered the products, you are in charge of the costs of returning the product.
In case of returning a product and ask for replacement, you will be charged the delivery cost of the replacement.
From time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions and offers for products that are not available or are no longer available. Despite anything else in these Terms, to the extent legally permitted, we may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit card account for the amount charged.
All goods are offered for sale subject to available stock. If an item is out of stock, we may contact you to offer a substitute. If you do not accept a substitute item and your credit card has been charged for an item that is out of stock, we will cancel your order and issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged. In addition, if you are interested in a product that is out of stock, please contact us and we will inform you immediately about the availability. Preorder the product and get it when it is back in stock!
If you receive any goods in a damaged condition, we may issue you a credit in the amount paid for the goods or send replacement goods at our discretion if you notify us within 7 days of the delivery date. We may ask you to provide proof of the damage, as a condition of refund or replacement.
Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to goods passes to you on delivery in accordance with these Terms.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Services on-line. As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being dispatched.
Please note that once we have dispatched items to you, you will not be able to cancel it.
If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify our customer service as soon as possible. You have option of replacement of the item with the correct one otherwise we will reimburse according to the return policy.
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any consequential loss (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill) or any other loss or damage.
Our liability to you under these On-Line Shopping Terms and Conditions will not exceed the total price charged for the items purchased.
We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these On-line Shopping Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If there are any questions regarding our terms and conditions you may contact us using the information below.
Arampatzi S. – Katsampoulas A. G.P.
• 13 Kachramanou Street, 14231, Athens, Greece
• Showroom – 72 Argonafton Street, 16346, Athens, Greece
firstname.lastname@example.org | +30 697 49 28 289